In the Baby Life Care program, we will provide you with a Tele-cardiotocography (Tele-CTG) device for 50 days from the 32nd week of pregnancy. You can perform fetal heart rate, fetal movement and uterine activity tests (NST-CTG) in your home with the help of the device and then the result of the measurement is automatically transmitted to our medical center, where our obstetricians and gynecologists analyze the results. A measurement takes 20 minutes and can be performed safely on its own. In case of a satisfactory measurement, we will send the result back via SMS and e-mail, however, if we notice any problems, we will notify you immediately by phone, even with your partner or doctor.
Baby Life Care
50 Day Baby Life Care Program
I’m really a little scarier than I needed to be, unfortunately I couldn’t overcome that. This is perhaps also because the story of a familiar expectant mother who has had a permanent decrease in the fetal oxygen supply to the fetus recently came to my ear, and it was thanks to this particular machine that she and her little girl got away with it healthily.
Iza still came into the world as a premature baby, but she soon brought in her backwardness. The knowledge that I can listen to my unborn baby’s heartbeat at any time at home is very reassuring, and I think safety is the most important factor in a pregnancy.
MEGKAPOM A KÉSZÜLÉKET
NAPONTA MÉREK OTTHON
AZ ORVOSKÖZPONT KIÉRTÉKEL
GRATULÁLUNK AZ ÚJSZÜLÖTT BABÁHOZ!
A KÉSZÜLÉKET ELVISZIK TŐLEM
What does the price contain?
- Using a CTG device at home, you can listen to your baby’s heartbeat several times a day.
- Daily frequency measurement, Specialist remote monitoring
- Daily evaluation and information
- Use of an ultrasonic CTG device
- Immediate signal in case of emergency
Who we recommend
- who has already reached the 32nd week
- who does not want to leave the birth of their child to chance
- who wants to make sure the health of their fetus at home every day
- who does not like to stand in line and wait with big tummies
- who does not like to travel long distances to the office
- who is at risk of pregnancy and should have a daily CTG
- who has already had complications during their previous pregnancy
Prof. Dr. habil. Miklós Török M.T.A. C.Sc.
Obstetrician Gynecologist Honvéd Hospital, Medical Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Chief Physician
„Scientific remote diagnosis and therapy is no longer the future, but a new form of modern health care, cohesiveness and medicine that is effective.”
Dr. Aranyosi János Ph.D.
Obstetrician-gynecologist Specialist Obstetrician-gynecological ultrasound specialist with higher accreditation: Hungarian Obstetrics and Gynecology Ultrasound Society C 49 qualification Kenézy Gyula Hospital and Clinic Outpatient group leader chief physician Aranykéz Private practice specialist
„The mission of the Fetal Rescue Program is the same as the mission of all of us.”
Dr. Varga Zsolt
Obstetrician Gynecologist Jászberényi Szent Erzsébet Hospital Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology Chief Physician
„The real point is the trust and safety that is the day-to-day evaluation of NST-CTG tests.”
Comments are closed.